Enhancing clarity and Integrity
Lexdot takes your security and peace of mind seriously. We want you to shop with confidence. To reinforce our commitment to building trust and safety in marketplace, we work with our providers a peace of mind while they focus on their business and buyers to receive their item, the good or service they paid for, on time and as described. That’s why we introduced some principles of fairness that ensure that we work with both parties to resolve matters, investigate chargebacks and other issues that may arise in a Lexdot transaction when a party follows the guidelines in our Terms and Conditions of Service.
This page explains the types of transactions that may be covered, the steps you must take to avail yourself the benefit of our Fairness Policy. and how you can protect yourself.
WHAT IS COVERED
All verified providers are automatically enrolled in our Provider Protection coverage without any further application process when they accept our Terms of Service and Providers Terms. However, a provider must additionally comply with the following guidelines to protect them against losing money to chargebacks and reversals.
- Post your Dotspace returns and exchanges Policies.
- Use accurate photographs and descriptions when you list items.
- Include reasonable and accurate processing times or ship-by dates.
- Ship your order according to the processing time or ship-by date you listed.
- Ship the order to the address provided on Lexdot. If in doubt, contact Buyer or cancel sale and issue a refund.
- Mark the order as shipped after you send it out.
- Keep a valid proof of shipping by way of tracking number that shows the order route and delivery progress.
- Use Lexdot approved payment system.
- Cooperate with investigations conducted by Lexdot, cancel and refund any transactions deemed invalid or unauthorised.
- For all intensive purposes, comply with Lexdot Terms and Conditions and the laws of your state and count
Everyone who shops on Lexdot receives the following guarantees:
- You will get a full refund if your order does not arrive within the delivery time promised by the provider.
- If your item is significantly different from the provider’s product description, you can A: Return it and get a full refund, or B: Get a partial refund and keep the item.
- Providers sometimes also offer additional guarantees for their products
- If your order hasn’t arrived within the promised time, or isn’t as described. you will have to contact the provider directly to try to resolve the issue. If no resolution is reached, you can contact our support team.